I like to blog it, blog it ..... or I tend to completely forget about it(www.blogger.com) when flicking through the other usual suspects of hotmail, internet banking, facebook etc. However, it is gradually securing a place on the regular compilation of sites to surf and a reminder to view is currently being etched somewhere on a luminous pink post it, in that vacuum called my my my my bbbbbbrain....
So, what's in mint condition or what isn't hot off the press?, and could be revamped as news or a ground breaking revelation before the arrival of May Day?
Answer: Nothing.
Eventhough, upon further contemplation I was very sad to be informed of Gerry Ryan's deceased state. I have previously engaged in numerous debates between listeners and non listeners but I have to say I was quite simply a fan. He was funny and he is an absolute loss to the nation.
Anyway, better hit the hay pronto due to certain post graduate commitments in the morn...
Hasta ahora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment