I' ve just noticed a patently obvious pattern.... Friday('s child is loving and giving)appears to be the subconcious blog day of choice? How can this be? I' m dumbfounded, confused and genuinely bewildered? Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him? Did he ever get back with Sad, I mean Sadie, who attempted to develop a vacuum cleaner specifically designed to remove ecstasy tablets from her carpet?
Anyway, meanwhile back at the ranch, a.k.a. I'm too wiped out to communicate verbally with the public, so I'll type tripe to International Man of Mystery Blog instead.
So yeah, or oh yeah(god, remember that band Ash back in the nineties?, they'd make a killing now with that volcano in Iceland), I expect that the eternally unsolved mystery of Friday blogging will remain unsolved like all the other inexplicable occurrences that bestow us don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment