Holi Festival

Holi Festival

Friday, April 2, 2010

Well, I think it might be that time of .............(year, week, where did I put my car keys?)again, when it's certainly NOT appropriate to inflict a candid reflection of a day in the life of a primary school teacher on Easter holidays, who has beaucoup to do but actually couldn t be bothered doing any of it, on the nation of nine followers who occupy blogland.

Currently googling goggle eyed into the midnight hours, everything, bar creativity and individuality in...? choke, splutter, cough outloud. (Will be addressing that ''area'' imminently but not immediately, as I also seriously ponder who wants to know who, what, when, or where I am? in the a.m of what is now the second of April two zero one oh.)

Why, did I tell you I' m going on my holidays this weekend?(however, not in pursuit of the reason) to an unknown, mystery destination where all theeeee hotspots begin, not at the very beginning, but with the letter Bee-ee-ee, ?allyheigue, ?allybunion(see Victoria ?eckham). ?anna, ?randon Creek? Anyone, anyone, anyone? Who can identify the country, the province, the county for which I am stuffing a large black Nike holdall, with stufffing, ?ecause my followers that is all the garments of my wardrobe amount too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment