Ready, get, set, going to the sunny southeast of Wexford town in the next fifty nine minutes approximately. Road trip number three, as the holidays evaporate before our very eyes, excuse me a moment.... I think I ve just produced a tear, drip drop, boo hoo!
Anyway, I m really excited as I embark upon my expedition and have been preening and pruning myself now for the last.... five minutes or so in preparation of hen number
1, 063.
The theme this time is black, as I contemplate the restrictions of a Killeens bin liner...?, instant quandry because I never ever actually wear black, bar a black puffa jacket that has seen me through two Winters now including the Big Freeze, and might even witness a third? eek.
However, friend to the rescue again, the unfortunate who specialises in regularly bailing me out(always seems to be one sided) has offered me the choice of not one, but eight black garments, two with original tags still intact. Can you believe it???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment